[Check_mk (english)] Check_mk
Kevin Comer
2017-12-14 22:03:47 UTC
How can I encrypt the bind password for ldap configuration? It appears in plain text on the server.
Best Regards,
Kevin Comer
This message contains proprietary information from Equifax which may be confidential. If you are not an intended recipient, please refrain from any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this information and note that such actions are prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify by e-mail ***@equifax.com. Equifax® is a registered trademark of Equifax Inc. All rights reserved.
Christopher Cox
2017-12-14 22:22:49 UTC
Post by Kevin Comer
How can I encrypt the bind password for ldap configuration? It appears
in plain text on the server.
Don't have the "answer", but since the account is used for enumeration
of the ids, I'd mitigate this a bit with a very under privileged service
account in AD.