[Check_mk (english)] API for Service Problems
Caio James
2017-12-18 18:13:14 UTC
Greetings -

Is there an JSON API to poll open Service Problems? I'm able to get the list of hosts (via guidance from the documentation) but I do not see any option to pull the service problems.

Check MK 1.4.0p19

Thanks!

CJ
Christopher Cox
2017-12-18 23:59:20 UTC
Post by Caio James
Greetings -
Is there an JSON API to poll open Service Problems? I'm able to get the list of hosts (via guidance from the documentation) but I do not see any option to pull the service problems.
One trick you can use is do the export to csv at the bottom of a search
and take the url for that and in the format=csv_export replace with
format=json.

hope that helps.
Robert Sander
2017-12-19 08:22:36 UTC
Post by Caio James
Is there an JSON API to poll open Service Problems? I'm able to get the list of hosts (via guidance from the documentation) but I do not see any option to pull the service problems.
This is the currently available documentation of the Multisite Web API:

http://mathias-kettner.de/checkmk_multisite_automation.html

As Christopher Cox already wrote you can take the URL from the "Export
to CSV" icon, change the output_format parameter to json (or python) and
add _username and _secret for the automation user credentials.

Regards
--
Robert Sander
Heinlein Support GmbH

http://www.heinlein-support.de

Tel: 030 / 405051-43
Fax: 030 / 405051-19

Zwangsangaben lt. §35a GmbHG:
HRB 93818 B / Amtsgericht Berlin-Charlottenburg,
GeschÀftsfÌhrer: Peer Heinlein -- Sitz: Berlin