[Check_mk (english)] Unable to add availability to other views/dashboards
Paul
2018-04-23 18:38:26 UTC
Per the docs -
https://mathias-kettner.com/cms_availability.html#Availability%20in%20reports

I am unable to do this. I can add other views to reports, just not the
availability ones. The drop down opens then collapses right away.

CRE 1.4.0p15

Anyone have similar experiences? Tried in multiple browsers.

Paul
Paul
Paul
Andreas Döhler
2018-05-03 12:59:58 UTC
Hi Paul,

this happens as the Raw version don't support and include the reporting
component.
As inside the reporting view the "Add this view to" button only support
"Add to report" you see this collapses of the drop down menu.
In other views there is also the option "Add to dashboard", then it will
also work inside Raw edition.

Availability tables cannot be added without own coding to the dashboards.

Best regards
Andreas
Paul
2018-05-03 13:28:47 UTC
Do you know if CEE supports this? Would be nice to have availability
populate a dashboard automatically within CMK. Right now I am exporting BI
aggregate availability to external dashboard source via automation user.
Andreas Döhler
2018-05-03 21:03:49 UTC
It is not possible I think at the moment to add an availability view to an
dashboard.
I can only speak for version 1.4 at the moment.
Also inside CEE it's only possible to put availability views inside reports.

You can have a look at 1.5 beta if something is changed there. I had no
time until now.

Best regards
Andreas