[Check_mk (english)] Check_MK 1.2.8, need help fixing a new problem
Christopher Cox
2018-06-14 15:28:57 UTC
For web wato when I go to "Host & Service Parameters" and try to do a
"Search for rule sets" I now get:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/omd/sites/monitor/share/check_mk/web/htdocs/wato.py", line 250,
in page_handler
modefunc("content")
File "/omd/sites/monitor/share/check_mk/web/htdocs/wato.py", line 12036,
in mode_rulesets
titlename = g_rulegroups[groupname.split("/")[0]][0]
KeyError: 'agents'

as an error.

Any hints on how to diagnose the problem?
Christopher Cox
2018-06-14 15:31:00 UTC
Actually, the error only happens when searching for certain things. I
recently attempted to setup our RabbitMQ queues as being clustered and
now if I search for "rabbit" or even "mq", I get the error below.
Christopher Cox
Andreas Döhler
2018-06-14 20:48:43 UTC
Hi Christopher,

the problem is that inside this package is a little bit of code only use
able inside the enterprise edition of check_mk.
Look for a file named "rabbitmq_queues_agent_bakery.py" and remove it.
All the other parts should work.

Best regards
Andreas
Christopher Cox