[Check_mk (english)] WATO: Add active service check
Add Reply
Stefan Schlesinger
2017-12-21 12:12:12 UTC
Hello,

I’m trying to figure out how to add a classical active service check when using WATO/CMC,
which gets executed on the monitoring system, checking a network reachable service.

Any hints?

Thanks for you help.

Stefan
Marcel Schulte
2017-12-21 13:50:34 UTC
Hi Stefan,

you can add any classical Nagios plugin, added to
"~siteuser/local/lib/nagios/plugins/", in WATO -> Host & service
parameters -> Actiove checks -> Classical active and passive
Monitoring checks", using "$USER2$" as its path...

BR,
Marcel
Christopher Cox
2017-12-21 16:01:00 UTC
Post by Stefan Schlesinger
Hello,
I’m trying to figure out how to add a classical active service check when using WATO/CMC,
which gets executed on the monitoring system, checking a network reachable service.
Try "Host & Service Parameters" -> "Active checks (HTTP, TCP, etc.)"