[Check_mk (english)] Multiple Stale Services
j***@bt.com
2018-10-22 10:22:24 UTC
Hi

I'm seeing a lot of stale services (in the thousands) whenever I make a change in WATO (for example removing a check from a few hosts).

After I do this, thousands of checks go 'stale' before slowing coming back. Does anyone have any thoughts on what could be causing this? I'm using the Nagios monitoring core (3.5.0) with Check_MK 1.5.0p6 and as far as I can tell I have this configured to be as efficient as possible i.e. It's basically at the out-of-the- box defaults which look pretty good. CPU, RAM and disk I/O all look ok on the server, so I don't think it's hardware.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Kind regards,
James