[Check_mk (english)] Odd filesystem situation
Dave Ford
2018-11-13 09:47:09 UTC
We're monitoring a netapp server which for reasons I won't go into has
.snapshot volumes which regularly go well over 100% usage.

This is not a 'critical' or even 'warning' situation for us, but we do
want to know what values these snapshot volumes are at.

Is there a way to continue to monitor the volume's disk usage, but to
not flag a CRIT or WARN status whatever the usage is.

I tried modifying the parameters, but I cannot set a WARN or CRIT %
used higher than 101%.

Obviously, I can just not monitor these values using a regexp rule, but
I'd prefer to be able to track their size, but not warn or crit on
their usage.

Thanks
Dave