[Check_mk (english)] Agent Bakery
Gregg Hine
2017-12-13 14:23:44 UTC
I’ve got Agent Bakery set up, I can bake agents, sign them, and get the new agent picked up by all of the hosts. However, the Agent version remains listed as an older version in the status detail of Check_MK. How do I update the agent before baking it?

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication and any attachments may contain confidential and/or privileged information for the use of the designated recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone or email and destroy all copies of this communication and any attachments.