[Check_mk (english)] Problem with showing graphs in Check_Mk Interface
L***@continental-corporation.com
2017-12-27 13:16:44 UTC
Hello Community,

today i have installed a new version of check_mk via OMD. (Raw 1.2.8p20 +
Thruk 2.16-2)
I created my first site and installed the agent for the localhost.

Then comes the error. When i hover the graph symbol of the host i get this
message:
"ERROR: Received an unexpected response while trying to display the
PNP-Graphs. Maybe there is a problem with the authentication"

When i logon to Thruk Website for this site the graphs are shown.
Strange...

When i compare this with my old installation (1.2.6p12 + Thruk 2.02), i
can find one difference.
Under Distrubited Monitoring is no site listed.

On the new one is one local site configured automatically. When i try to
delete this i get this error message:
"You cannot delete this connection. It has folders/hosts assigned to it.
You can use the host search to get a list of the hosts."

I have deleted the localhost and i get the same error.

Has someone a hint to solve these problem with graphs. Am i on the right
path or is it related to another config part?

Thanks a lot!

Btw: Finally Solution should be two seperated Sites (on one server)
without Slaves/Satellites.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / With best regards

Lukas Müller
(B. Sc. Informatik)

C IN NV AS
Corporate Infrastructure
Network & Voice
Access Service

Besuchsanschrift / Visitor address:
Ludwig- Erhard- Strasse 28
65760 Eschborn, Germany

Postanschrift / Mailing address:
Continental Automotive GmbH
Sodener Strasse 9
65824 Schwalbach, Germany

Ein Unternehmen des Continental-Konzerns/A Company of the Continental
Corporation

E-Mail: ***@continental-corporation.com

http://www.continental-corporation.com

Continental Automotive GmbH, Vahrenwalder Str. 9, D-30165 Hannover
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats/Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Helmut
Matschi
Geschaeftsfuehrer/Managing Director: Georg Sistermanns, Harald Stuhlmann
Sitz der Gesellschaft/Registered Office: Hannover
Registergericht/Registered Court: Amtsgericht Hannover, HRB 59424
USt.-ID-Nr./VAT-ID-No. DE814950663

Proprietary and confidential. Distribution only by express authority of
Continental AG or its subsidiaries.
L***@continental-corporation.com
2017-12-28 07:07:07 UTC
I cleared all browser cookies. Some error.
I have tried Firefox, Chrome and IE. No one works...

Von: Jam Mulch <***@gmail.com>
An: ***@continental-corporation.com,
Datum: 27.12.2017 21:58
Betreff: Re: [Check_mk (english)] Problem with showing graphs in
Check_Mk Interface

If you clear out all the cookies in your browser (or use a different
browser
that has no stored cookies) do you still see the error?