[Check_mk (english)] Windows service summary
Lotz, Constantin
2018-10-02 07:46:08 UTC
Hi there,

i monitor a couple of windows services per rule on some hosts. (Exchange Server = ca. 15 Services)
Is there a possibility to monitor multiple windows services as one service like the Windows Service summary?

The problem with the service summary is, that I can only exclude services (Ignored autostart services) - and not the other way round to only include services.
I would nee sth. Like one Service where I could specify a list of single services.

Has anybody an idea to this?

Background ist he usage oft he Business Intelligence, and there I would have to create a rule for each single service, which is not very smart.

Kind regards,
Constantin