[Check_mk (english)] How to display multiple line output from check?
c***@tlarsen.dk
2018-10-03 13:31:54 UTC
Hi all

I have made an snmp check, that can display a list of current alarms on a device. If the list has more than one item in it, I wish to display each item on a new line in the host services screen.

I am able to display the lines correctly in the WATO services list by using '<br>' as newline in the string, that holds the concatenated lines. However, in the host services screen the lines are shown as one line with the string '<br>' visible as text (it is not interpreted as an HTML tag).

I have tried using "\n", '\n', "<br>" and "<br/>" too without success....

I made the script on check_mk v 1.5.0p3, but an upgrade to 1.5.0p5 had no impact...

Does any of you know a fix?

Cheers
Tommy
Marcel Schulte
2018-10-03 17:21:33 UTC
Hi Tommy,

try deactivating 'Escape HTML codes in plugin output' in global
settings - does this work like expected?

BR,
Marcel