[Check_mk (english)] Monitor flash recovery area with check_mk
Mithra Nair
2018-11-21 15:42:30 UTC
Hello .

I am monitoring oracle flash recovery area from check_mk with below entry in mrpe.cfg file

check_oracle_SPXPROD_FRA /usr/lib/check_mk_agent/scripts/check_oracle_health --connect XXXX --username system --password xxxxx --mode flash-recovery-area-free

But I have the below result in check_mk

UNKNOWN - Invalid plugin status 126. Output is:

Could you please tell me , What could have gone wrong?

Kr ,Mithra

Mithra Nair
System Engineer
ASP - Advanced Service Provider
Tel: +32 (0)2 333 40 70
Humaniteitslaan 228 Boulevard de l'Humanit? | 1190 Brussels

[Loading Image...]<https://twitter.com/asp_nv> [Loading Image...] <https://www.linkedin.com/company/asp---advanced-service-provider> [Loading Image...] <https://www.facebook.com/AdvancedServiceProvider/>

Paul Dott
2018-11-21 15:45:20 UTC
Why not use the mk_oracle plugin shipped with check Mk? This comes with
lots of nice checks including recovery area.

Re your error, Does the mrpe command work when executed manually from the
command line?
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Humaniteitslaan+228+Boulevard+de+l'Humanit&entry=gmail&source=g>é
<https://twitter.com/asp_nv>
<https://www.asp.be/?utm_source=outlook&utm_campaign=email-signature&utm_medium=email>