[Check_mk (english)] Event Console Match
David Callahan
2018-11-16 17:08:56 UTC
Wondering if its possible to match Text from the Application and not just
the message?
Dave Callahan
Andreas Döhler
2018-11-19 14:58:22 UTC
Hi David,

it is possible to match for the "Application" of your messages.

Best regards
Andreas
Am Fr., 16. Nov. 2018 um 18:30 Uhr schrieb David Callahan
Andreas Döhler
2018-11-20 22:41:26 UTC
Hi David,

if i match on Application then my rules looks like this
[image: Default rule pack.jpg]
[image: Default rule pack rule.jpg]
And you see it matches on the application value.

Best regards
Andreas
×

Am Mo., 19. Nov. 2018 um 17:23 Uhr schrieb David Callahan <
Hi Andreas,
Any special way to do this? Running Raw 1.5.0p7. When I enter Text to
match which is the same thing as "Application Name" it doesnt work. Its
filtering only on "Message Text". Whats the trick to make it look at
application name?
--
Dave Callahan
Post by David Callahan