[Check_mk (english)] There is a way to reset a user profile.
Jonathan Dagenais
2018-11-13 20:16:20 UTC
Hello,

I had a user that delete all the snapins in the left sidebar. There is a way to reset the user profile.

Thanks,

JONATHAN DAGENAIS | Intégrateur Web / Web Integrator
950 Michèle-Bohec, Blainville, QC J7C 5E2

450 433-7734 | 1 877 833-7734 poste 152

***@duchesnay.com<mailto:***@duchesnay.com>

[cid:***@01D44E74.32F49690]
Andreas Döhler
2018-11-13 21:07:22 UTC
Hi Jonathan,

Inside your site go to the ~/var/check_mk/web/<username> folder and there
you find all the settings files for this user. Only change the needed
files. If you remove the defect sidebar file you will get again the default
configuration. Or you take the sidebar configuration from another user and
replace the defect one.

Best regards
Andreas
Post by Jonathan Dagenais
Hello,
I had a user that delete all the snapins in the left sidebar. There is a
way to reset the user profile.
Thanks,
*JONATHAN DAGENAIS* | Intégrateur Web / Web Integrator
950 MichÚle-Bohec, Blainville, QC
<https://maps.google.com/?q=950+Mich%C3%A8le-Bohec,+Blainville,+QC+J7C+5E2&entry=gmail&source=g>
J7C 5E2
Thomas Wittmann
2018-11-16 12:01:18 UTC
Hi
not per se. But you could copy the user, that would do it :-)

BR
Tom

Am Di., 13. Nov. 2018 um 21:21 Uhr schrieb Jonathan Dagenais <
Post by Jonathan Dagenais
Hello,
I had a user that delete all the snapins in the left sidebar. There is a
way to reset the user profile.
Thanks,
*JONATHAN DAGENAIS* | Intégrateur Web / Web Integrator
950 MichÚle-Bohec, Blainville, QC J7C 5E2
450 433-7734 | 1 877 833-7734 poste 152