[Check_mk (english)] Dashboard : refresh rate
Stephane C. A. Pelhatre
2018-10-26 07:23:23 UTC
Views inside a dashboard do not refresh.
It is possible to set the refresh rate of an individual view (30s, 60s, 90s)
But for a dashboard of views inside a dashboard I don't see how to set the refresh rate.

Regards
Stephane

Join our #WithRefugees<http://www.unhcr.org/refugeeday/petition/> campaign
Sign the petition today
Stephane C. A. Pelhatre
2018-10-26 13:41:24 UTC
No idea?

Regards
Stephane

Sign the petition today
Paul Dott
2018-10-26 13:50:25 UTC
On the dashboard page, click the cog and the edit dashboard. Choose the
dashlet you wish to edit. There you will find a setting under View
Properties - 'Automatic page reload'. I think it defaults to 30 secs.
Hi,
Stephane C. A. Pelhatre
2018-10-26 13:54:14 UTC
Oh my bad, it was so easy.